Friday 24 June 2016

One more time...

Our last Friday of the school year together! We continue to finish, sort and take home - little by little. This afternoon is our annual "Jelly Bean Tabloid" day and we hope that Mother Nature cooperates and allows us to be outside. We have fun running around to each of the stations to complete them - all 33 of them! Our reward at the end is - you guessed it - Jelly Beans!

Here are the other year-end remarks from our class:

Griffin: Griffin says bye to all of his friends!

Alan: I really had a fun time this year! I wish that I didn't have to go to grade 4!

Audrey: I really liked learning about Mexico this year because I learned interesting things.

Ben: I hope everyone that's in grade 2 will have a fun year in grade 3. I wonder if I'll have fun in my new school. I'll miss my grade 3 classmates very much. (We'll all MISS you too, Ben.)

Charlotte: I know that I will have a fun time in my new classroom but I will miss this classroom, too. Have a nice summer!

Dominic: This year was the best year that I've had in all 3 years! P. S. Happy Summer!!!!

Eirrah: I really liked this year because I met new friends and there were different things to learn about.

Frances: I liked researching the scarlet macaw for my Mexico project and I hope that your summer turns out to be a good one!

Heather: I'm sad that I'm going to be leaving Mrs. Chumola's room because I've been in her room for 3 years already.

Kael: I really liked this school year because it was really fun! I made some new friends, too.

Liam: I'll miss this class - I'm done!

Madelynn: I'm going to miss this classroom but I'm happy to be upstairs, too!

Violet: I'm very excited for my new teacher but I'll also be missing Mrs. Chumola. I liked the research that we did about Mexico.


Signing off for the 2015-2016 school year! Our best wishes to those that are leaving us. (Sad to see

you go and we wish you lots of happiness at your new school!) and to everyone else - see you in September!

No comments:

Post a Comment