Thursday 23 June 2016

Hello Summer!

Hi everyone! We survived (and had fun) Linwood's Outdoor Challenge. We prepared for and hosted our Celebration of Learning. Thank you to families that were able to attend.  We hope that you enjoyed seeing our learning about Mexico. Part of this blog will include both videos so that everyone may share and enjoy them.

On Tuesday, we joined our grade group friends for our annual Adventure Playground fun and picnic. What perfect weather we had! The ladies at the conservatory presented an interesting program to us that reinforced our learning about soils and plants. Of course, Sargent Sundae is always a highlight to finish the day!

Students are writing about their field trip experience. We continue to finish some class work, then will organize things to send home. It's still a busy time!

As a final celebration of our Mexican learning, our class enjoyed a few traditional foods. One of them was "Churritos." They were yummy! Ask your child what they are!

To end this year's blog, I want to say thank you very much to our families for your support, encouragement and willingness to help whenever or however you can. I wish all of you a happy, safe summer with your family.

Room 6's "Last Blog Post" comments:

Andy: It has been a very good few months here at Linwood. I hope that anyone else that comes here has a very good time, too.

Aubrey: I made some new friends in this room! I hope everyone has a fun summer!

Hudson: This school year has been a great time! I was taught very well and I don't thin that I could go to a better school than this!

Maverick: This year was nice and I really like the people that were in my class.

Gabriel: It's the end of the school year - bye everybody! See you in September.

Alex: Me, Andrew and my mom were looking for the ducks on our field trip. It was fun!

Loralai: This school year was awesome and I think that because I'm coming back to this classroom that it'll be even more fun!

More comments to follow tomorrow...







Musical Performance


No comments:

Post a Comment