Tuesday 9 February 2016

Play Day Was a Blast!


Global Play Day was enjoyed by everyone! It was wonderful to observe the children interacting in play situations for the entire day! Students loved being able to bring games, toys, dolls and special Lego from home.

I observed children playing alone, with a partner and in groups, at different times. Here are some of the things I noticed as I watched and played with them - cooperation, taking turns, constructing, learning a new game, explaining and teaching of something, lots of language, reading, creating, building, imagination, role playing, organizing of teams, score keeping - and lots of laughter!

A few comments from students:

Violet: Play Day was a blast because people were sharing their toys.

Kael: In the morning we went to play with the Kinders. It was so much fun playing with all of their things!

Loralai: I liked it because everybody was sharing and no one was arguing. I learned how to play Charlotte's game.

Gabe: It was awesome and I hope that we have it next year! Alan's trashy ship was attacking my Power Clics house. It was fun!

Charlotte: My sister came and she played "Apples to Apples" with us.

Frances: It was GREAT!

Audrey: Play Day was fun because Charlotte was sharing her game.

Ben: Dominic and I played Creo mixed with Lego and it was fun!


We hope that you enjoy our video!
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Create a slideshow
Create a slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment